NCS, along with the Central Florida Community have a goal to provide comprehensive support for the MS&T industry which requires cooperation and collaboration between academia, industry and smart government.
NCS is an internationally recognized leader in supporting the MS&T community. Booth @2011 showcases UCF with M&S graduate programs, ground-breaking M&S research and support for cutting edge development; the Corridor’s focus on growing high tech industry; area economic development organizations that provide personal attention for relocation and expansion; and other booth members who partner to make Florida THE National Center for Simulation!
- The National Center for Simulation
- Institute for Simulation & Training (IST), University of Central Florida
- Florida High Tech Corridor
- FL Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO)
- Orlando EDC
- Florida Interactive Entertainment Academy (FIEA), University of Central Florida
- Duke Energy
- International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE)
- Associated Industries of Florida (AIF)
Learn more about student M&S Curriculum,Certification and developing the simulation workforce.
The National Center for Simulation (NCS) is featuring the Modeling and Simulation Certification Program for high school and technical school students throughout the nation. The Certification exam is on-line, using the Certification Partners platform. The program has been approved for Florida Career and Professional Education (CAPE) funding. This year NCS will featuring Hagerty High School (Seminole County, FL) students. They will be demonstrating simulations developed in their courses. Lead M&S Teacher for Seminole County is Lindsey Spalding.