Fall Membership Night on October 26
National Center for Simulation president and CEO Lt. Gen. (Ret) Tom Baptiste announced that NCS Fall Membership Night is Wednesday, October 26, 2016, in Partnership III, Room 233, 3039 Technology Parkway, Orlando, FL from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Those members or guests who would like to attend should contact Carla Hoskins at 407-384-6111 or email@example.com.
Election for three NCS Board of Directors positions
On September 30, 2016, the terms of service of three members of the NCS Board of Directors (BOD) will expire. Each of the incumbents is eligible to run for re-election, and the election is also open to other National Center for Simulation members who are interested in seeking a seat on the BOD for a three-year term.
If your company or organization has a corporate or organizational membership and is in good standing (dues current), and you have an interest in seeking election to one of the three available BOD seats, call 407-384-6111.
NCS will require an individual photo, a short bio and a short paragraph that describes why you would like to serve on the BOD and what you will bring to the BOD if elected. This material will be posted to the NCS website for the members’ review during the online voting process. Note: Associate members (practitioner or student) are not eligible to run for election to the BOD.
Timing of the NCS BOD election is as follows:
– Nominations will be accepted until Friday, Aug. 26, 2016.
– Online voting will begin Monday, Aug. 29, 2016 on the NCS website and continue until close of business on Friday, Sept. 30, 2016.
– Each NCS corporate or organizational member is eligible to cast one vote for up to three candidates. Note: Associate members (practitioner or student) are not eligible to vote.
– Votes will be validated by a member of the NCS Budget/Audit Committee on Monday, Oct. 3, 2016, and the three individuals who receive the most votes will be announced at the next NCS Membership Night on Oct. 26, 2016.
– The three elected individuals will be invited to attend the next BOD meeting scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2016.
If you have any questions about submitting your name as a candidate or accessing the online voting, please call NCS at 407-384-6111.