TSPG is an umbrella term used to describe the Air Force organizations that support warfighter training through the use of modeling and simulation techniques. Collectively, the TSPG provides the warfighter with a full range of training system lifecycle support.
The two primary organizations that make up the TSPG are:
- Research & Development – Air Force Laboratory, 711th Human Performance Wing, Human Effectiveness Directorate, Warfighter Readiness Research Division at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
- Acquisition & Sustainment – Air Force Materiel Command, Life Cycle Management Center, Agile Combat Support Directorate, Simulators Division at Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio
Both organizations are linked to the rest of Team Orlando directly and through their Orlando Operating Location.
Warfighter Readiness Research Division (711 HPW/RHA)
- Continuous Learning & Performance Assessment
- Cognitive Models & Agents
- Operations Support
Simulators Division (AFLCMC/WNS)
- Air Mobility Training Systems
- Air Combat Training Systems
- Special Operations Training Systems
- Air Education & Training Command Training Systems
- Foreign Military Sales