Courtesy of ADL
The Advanced Distributed Learning (ADL) Initiative, along with several other Government organizations, is hosting the 2nd Interagency Mobile Learning Webinar Series on May 20-22. Register to hear the latest from an esteemed list of speakers presenting on mobile learning success stories and challenges; learning design and development for mobile; and emerging mobile technologies and concepts. Attend any or all of presentations over the 3-day series from the comfort of your office – no travel required.
For the latest information, schedule and speaker bios, visit www.adlnet.gov/mlws
Co-hosts for this year’s event, in addition to the ADL Initiative, are the following:
* Army Combined Arms Support Command Sustainment Center of Excellence
* Army Research Lab Simulation and Training Technology Center
* Army Training and Doctrine Command
* Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office
* Defense Acquisition University
* Dept. of Transportation
* Joint Knowledge Online
* Joint Training Integration and Evaluation Center
* Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery Education and Training
* Navy Education Training Command
GoToWebinar is being used to handle the registration process for all attendees. Therefore, everyone should register here– to receive confirmation, login info and email reminders. Your webinar login credentials will let you join, leave and return throughout the three days of sessions.
NOTE FOR GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY USERS: Once you’ve registered, you will have the option to connect via GoToWebinar or Defense Connect Online (DCO). A phone number will be provided with your credentials to connect to the audio portion of the sessions.
Contact email@example.com with any questions about this webinar series.